Sunday, April 25, 2010
Fons is a mix of Fensor and Sliser. Gunpi is a dragon that breaths concentrated fire. Gunpi do have hard scales. Gunpi are a mix of Slaker and Fensor. I learned that in my dragon book. Oh, you may think what I think: Fensor liked other types of dragons that year. Well, there are so many types of dragons I could go on a long time. Look at the last pages of the book for more dragon info. That night was going to be good. I was going to go in to a dragon cave. When I got home the fire was still burning. I thought the Sliser seemed a bit like Fons. As a matter a fact, it had not even been burnt at all. It is 2010, 11 years after Fons was created…by now a few Fons adults may have had babies. But the sword hit it…fire proof dose not mean the scales are hard…I gasped. I may have killed one of the first of a new type of dragon. Well, my dad but I helped. If it could breath fire, why did it not fire at us? Maybe Sliser covered up the fire-breathing. Wait. It is 10. As old as me…but then Fons dragons where only 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment