Sunday, April 25, 2010
I needed more information on dragons. I needed to know more to walk in to a cave full of dragons. I walked to the library. I wanted a book on dragons. As I walked I heard the sound of a dragon being burnt behind me. I think we may need a lot of fire if I read a lot about dragons and went in the cave. Okay, so Berm is a old city. It has been standing here for 500 years. But the buildings are new. The dragons destroy buildings fast. One thing about Sliser surprises me, it is that they are silver. Who knew such a beautiful creature would be a killer…then I entered the library. I went to the dragon section and looked for a good book. Some where really simple like “Mean dragons” the story went like: dragons are bullies. They are the meanys here. We must fight them to stop them from killing us. I would say that book is for 3-5 year olds. I am 10. To easy. I also found a even easier book it was called “dragons are mean” It went like this: dragons are very mean. Stop them! It took a while to find books for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment